5/recent-posts/slider1

MY BIRTHDAY (pictures)

First of all i want to say THANK YOU for all your birthday wishes Wow i had never received so many 'happy birthdays' thanks once again. So my birthday was the 21 that day my boyfriend took me Shopping yeiii!!!!!! i got some really cute things Thanks babe.then on sunday my friends and my family we all went to dinner to my favorite restaurant "taco dinner" at west village yummy, Here are some pictures that my bf took of the dinner with my dad and friends, I had the best time,
honestly theres nothing better than be with the people you
With my dad
Ana & Iall the waiters sang me "Happy birthday"

My Best friends I❤ them


Im wearing
a blouse and necklace from forever 21
green military pants from macys

3 comments

  1. Aww Happy Late Birthday Doll! I've been on vacation and didn't know it was your birthday. You look beautiful and love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope you had a FAB day! You looked Beautiful,as usual!

    Besos.
    T
    MATERIALGIRLS23.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soo pretty as usual! Glad to hear you had a great birthday! Hope to see some of your presents soon! :)

    xoxo
    Blanca
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete