5/recent-posts/slider1

Get Fresh

Coral Mini Dress: ℅ Missguided (HERE)  also in Nude (HERE)
FYI: I'm wearing size 4 US
Platforms: Aldo (SIMILAR)
Yellow mini bag: [old] (SIMILAR)

Hey Dolls,
After days of rain in Dallas, the sun finally came out. So I decided to wear this pink/coral mini dress from Misguided this V neck plunge dress creates the perfect shape up on top I paired it with this cute mini bag.The neon yellow accessories are definetly a must have this summer..I wore the same nude platforms from my last post, honestly these platforms are my favorite, they go with everything plus they make my legs look much longer than they actually do. I usually pair mine with floral prints or bright colors ;)
Wishing you a great day!!! Kisses 

Hola!
Que tal su fin? La lluvia en Dallas por fin nos ha dado un descanso, y el sol ha vuelto hacer su aparición, así que poreso decidí usar este vestido color rosa/coral de Missguided, con este mini bolso color amarillo para darle contraste al vestido.Algo sobre esta combinacion de colores neones como el rosa con amarrillo es uno de mis favoritos para esta temporada. Por ultimo decidi usar esta plataformas de Aldo que ya habran visto en mis looks pasados, son unas de mis favoritas porque literalmente van con todo. 
Les deseo un súper día!! Besos





Photos By Carlos M.

SHOP THE LOOK


No comments