5/recent-posts/slider1

True Blues

Splattered Stripe Maxi Dress: Forever 21 (HERE)
Bag: [old] (SIMILAR)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (HERE)
Hoops: [old] (SIMILAR)

Hi Dolls!
OH! My love for maxi dresses, from the moment i saw this splattered blue and white long dress I was sold. Every summer I buy at least 3 new maxi dresses, my favorites are from Bebe, Forever 21 and Target. The last few days in Dallas have been hot and humid and the last piece of clothing I want to wear is a pair of jeans. I wore this dress with my favorite pair of white wedges for dinner last Friday night, after that we headed Downtown where we took these pictures.
Let's just say maxi dresses made me feel beautiful in such a simple way.

Hola!
Como les había mencionado, mi amor por los vestidos largos no es broma. Desde el momento que vi este vestido me enamore. Cada verano trato de comprar por lo menos 3 maxi dresses para esos días donde no me siento con ganas de romperme la cabeza pensando que ponerme.La verdad quien quiere usar jeans cuando el clima esta súper caliente y húmedo.  Este look lo use para ir a cenar el viernes pasado, después fuimos al centro de Dallas a tomar estas fotos. Espero disfruten las fotos y este look.
Que tengan un lindo Martes! Besos  



Photography By: Nick Davila

SHOP THE LOOK



No comments